Crooked, misaligned teeth can be embarrassing, but traditional, highly visible metal braces are not for everyone. So, how can you achieve the straight, beautiful smile you want without the world watching? Invisalign (invisible braces) may be your answer!
Invisalign is an FDA approved system of clear, removable aligners that straighten your teeth over time. Treatment typically takes 9 to 15 months on the following course:
- Your teeth and jaw are examined during an initial consultation to determine if Invisalign is right for you.
- Necessary X-rays, images and molds are taken of your teeth and jaw.
- Using cutting-edge, 3D computer imaging, see each phase of your proposed treatment – including the beautiful end results!
- Wear each aligner for a few weeks before moving on to the next and check in with Sensational Smiles every 6 weeks.
- Share your gorgeous, straight smile with the world!
Invisalign has many unique advantages because they are:
- Invisible Braces. All people will notice are your gorgeous end results.
- Removable. Eat and drink with no restriction during Invisalign treatment. Brushing and flossing are no problem.
- Comfortable. Don’t hassle with metal that causes mouth abrasions. Invisalign is clear and is a wonderful alternative to metal braces.
- Convenient. No metal and wires means less time in your doctor’s office for adjustments. You only see your dentist every 6 weeks.
- Clean. Reduce your risk of cavities and gum disease when compared to wire braces that trap food and plaque.
- Straightforward. See your completed smile before you even start.
- Fast. Enjoy results in typically less time than conventional braces.
While Invisalign is an excellent option for some patients, it is not always the best treatment option for everyone. We have many teens who find Invisalign to be the perfect solution to metal braces.
Contact your Sensational Smiles team to find out if Invisalign or orthodontistry in Sioux Falls is right for you! Please call us at 605.332.4751 with any questions you have about the cost of Invisalign.