New Patient Forms
What to Expect at Your First Visit
Prior to Your Visit
When you call to make your appointment, our business team strives to get to you know you as best they can, and find out what you expect from us at your visit. We will ask a number of questions to ensure your first visit with us is exactly what you need.
At Your Visit
As you walk into our office, you will be greeted with a warm welcome and smile from our business team members. They will be able to help assist you if you have any questions or concerns with paper work.
- Please be sure to bring your insurance card or insurance information to your appointment.
- Your hygienist or dental assistant will then bring you to your personal treatment room for your exam and cleaning.
- If you are already up to date on x-rays, please feel free to have your previous dental office email them to us at email@example.com.
- If there is any suggested treatment, our Business Team will go over financial information with you at your check-out. Our team is prepared to answer any questions or concerns that you may have regarding your appointment and/or recommended treatment.
- For new patients up to the age of 5 years old, the appointment length will be 40 minutes.
- For new patients between the ages of 6–17 years old, the appointment length will be 60 minutes.
- For new patients 18 years and older, the appointment length will be 2 hours.
- Please note any cancellations or rescheduling must be made 24 hours in advance.
Helping make your dental care affordable and comfortable is important, and we proudly offer a variety of options to fit your dental care into your life.