Afford Your Care
We believe quality dental care should be affordable for every patient. That’s why our professional team will work closely with you to find payment methods, with or without insurance, that fit your budget and needs. Nobody can afford to ignore or delay dental treatments—this can often lead to more painful (and more expensive) complications!
Please plan to bring all your current insurance information to your Sensational Smiles visits—this will help our team best assist you and file claims on your behalf. We are specifically part of the Delta Dental Premier policy network, but we can also assist you with other insurance claims.
While we are in network with Delta Dental, our patient care coordinators would be happy to submit claims to any insurance company on your behalf. Dental insurance companies often make annual changes to either benefit plans. With such changes, our business team does their best to provide you with accurate insurance coverage estimates based on information given to us the day of your initial visit.
We offer a variety of payment options for our patients:
- Cash, money order, or personal check
- Credit or debit card payment, including Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
- Payment divided by number of appointments (total fee divided by number of appointments to complete treatment)
- Healthcare financing partners, including Care Credit, that can offer up to 12 months no interest and longer extended-pay plans.
- Online Bill Pay: Convenient online payment option from our website.