While we are in network with Delta Dental, our patient care coordinators would be happy to submit claims to any insurance company on your behalf. Dental insurance companies often make annual changes to either benefit plans. With such changes, our business team does their best to provide you with accurate insurance coverage estimates based on information given to us the day of your initial visit.
We offer a variety of payment options for our patients:
- Cash, money order, or personal check
- Credit or debit card payment, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- Payment divided by number of appointments (total fee divided by number of appointments to complete treatment)
- Healthcare Financing Partners, including Care Credit, Citi Health Care, and Wells Fargo Health Advantage. These partners can offer up to 12 months no interest and longer extended-pay plans.
- Online Bill Pay: Convenient online payment option from our website.