A beautiful, confident smile with straight, white teeth is a primary goal of many people. In the past, teeth straightening often involved retainers or metal braces, but modern solutions such as Invisalign give people easier and nearly invisible options to straighten their teeth.
Invisalign is an FDA-approved system that straightens your teeth over a period of time. The system features clear, removable guides for your teeth, called aligners. After an initial consultation to see if Invisalign will work with your teeth, our team will gather the necessary X-rays, images, and molds of your teeth to ensure a customized and proper fit. Advanced 3D computer imaging will show you how each future phase of treatment will benefit your smile.
Treatment with the Invisalign system typically lasts between 9 to 15 months and includes check-in visits with the Sensational Smiles team every 6 to 8 weeks for measurements. During these visits, you will receive the next aligner in your treatment plan. The end result? A sensational, straight smile!
Invisalign has many unique and wonderful advantages over other teeth straightening options:
- Invisible: Unlike traditional braces, your Invisalign system will not be noticeable to others.
- Removable: You can eat, drink, floss, and brush with no restrictions during Invisalign treatment.
- Comfortable: Invisalign is clear, comfortable, and less abrasive on your mouth when compared with sharp, metal braces.
- Convenient: Quick and easy visits every 6 to 8 weeks will result in your sensational, straight smile!
- Clean: Unlike wire and metal braces, Invisalign will not trap food and plaque in your mouth, which increase your risk of cavities and gum disease.
- Fast: Your total treatment time will often be less than conventional braces.
- Exciting: By seeing your finished smile before you begin, you will be excited and motivated to complete your treatment plan.
The first step in learning if Invisalign is the right solution for your teeth is to contact us with any questions or concerns and to set up your initial consultation. Please call us at 605.332.4751 to start your journey toward straighter teeth!